(Past Event) Station Master Jack & his Ginger Railway Adventures
Free School Holiday Show - 10am & 12noon Daily
All aboard! Station Master Jack is visiting The Ginger Factory this school holidays to meet all young budding train enthusiasts.
From Monday 4th – Friday 8th April, at 10am and 12 noon daily, Station Master Jack will be joining us to remember some of the exciting ginger railway adventures he has had with Moreton the Ginger Train, on the Sunshine Coast.
Since starting out as one of Moreton’s original train drivers in 1904, Station Master Jack and Moreton have become inseparable over the years, and like most best friends have been on all kinds of exciting adventures together. At times the pair have been known to come to the rescue, carting emergency ginger supplies all over the Sunshine Coast, and there have been times this mischievous duo have also been known to create all kinds of mayhem on their escapades!
After joining The Ginger Factory more than 23 years ago, Station Master Jack and Moreton now take it easy, spending their days meandering through the stunning sub-tropical gardens, enjoying ginger ice cream and making new friends. But keep a close eye on them because every now and then you may catch this naughty pair getting up to their old tricks, causing a little mischief around the park – just for old time’s sake!
Join us for free live entertainment featuring song, dance and guaranteed laughs for the entire family.
With two live shows offered daily, there’s no excuse to not have some railway fun at The Ginger Factory this school holidays. Toot toot!
In addition to our fun school holiday program we always have the following on offer:
- Follow the Gingerbread Man around the world on Overboard the boat ride
- Hop on board 'Moreton' our 115 year old Ginger Train - keep an eye out for the chooks running alongside!
- Find out why we have the World's Finest Ginger on The Factory Tour
- Get a buzz out of life in the Super Bee presentation
- Meet new friends in our undercover Kid's Playground
- Test your skills on our life size games of Checkers and Snakes and Ladders.