(Past Event) 2017 Ginger Flower and Food Festival
Save the date!
The Ginger Factory’s iconic Ginger Flower and Food Festival is back for its 21st year and promises to delight the senses with three spectacular days of food, flowers and entertainment for all.
From Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd January 2017 the park will burst alive with colour, showcasing the largest and most exquisite range of ornamental gingers and heliconias that thrive in our sub-tropical climate.
A must-do for foodies and garden lovers alike, the festival will be brimming with:
- Local talent keen to share their best kept cooking and gardening secrets
- Informative garden talks
- Cooking demonstrations from renowned chefs across the three days
- Live entertainment and a native animal display
- Stall holders with a gardening focus
- A stunning array of over 3000 plants that will be for sale.